Monday might be the best day of the week to visit Death & Taxes, particularly if you’re a wine lover.
To start every week, we pick a magnum of wine to feature by the glass for the evening. It’s an exciting chance to try something out of magnum without committing to the entire large format bottle.
And even better, Monday is also synonymous with bone marrow. Come in any Monday to enjoy the off menu feature of embered bone marrow, with fried capers, pickled shallots, and toast.
Here are the magnums we’ll be featuring of the course of July. Make your reservation here.
- July 2: Julien Sunier, Gamay, Fleurie 2016
- July 9: Hofgut, Riesling, Spatlese Feinherb, "Niedermenninger Herrenberg," Mosel, Germany 2015
- July 16: Red Car, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California 2017
- July 23: Massican, Ribolla Gialla/Tocai Friulano, Napa, California 2017
- July 30: Lucien Crochet, Rosé of Pinot Noir, Sancerre, France, 2017