- Pickled Beets 3
- Deviled Prosciutto 6
- Focaccia w/ olive oil 6
- Oven Roasted Olives 5
- Aged parm w/ tomato balsamic 5
- Prosciutto di Parma 12
- Gilda skewers w/ pickled pepper, olive, and anchovy (3 per order) 6
Pizza not to scale but the world needs dreamers!
- Warm Feta Dipw/ apple-pear mostarda and crostini 12
- Honey-Glazed Chicken Wings13
- Crispy Calamariw/ pickled banana peppers and Bianco diNapoli tomato sauce 15
- Lady Edison Pork Meatballsw/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, parm, pecorino 10
w/ house mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, basil, parm 18
- Roasted Mushroom and Asparagus
w/ lemon ricotta, provolone fiaschetto, pecorino, and parm 20
- Spicy Five Cheese
w/ lemon ricotta, parm, pecorino, provolone fiaschetto, mozzarella, and Calabrian chile honey 19
- Sausage alla Vodka
w/ tomato-vodka cream sauce, pork fennel sausage, basil, and parm 19
- Green Tabasco Fonduta
w/ marinated artichokes, cherry tomatoes, and parmesan 19
w/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, flowering oregano, garlic, olive oil 15
Sauces for dipping: Buttermilk Basil Dressing 2; Chile Garlic Crunch Oil 3; Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce 2
- Mixed Greens w/ flax, pecorino, and balsamic vinaigrette 8
- Pickle Juice Caesar w/ iceberg & parm cracklings 15
- Radish & Friends w/ cabbage, feta, pickled red onion, dried cherries, capers, spiced pepitas, and za’atar vinaigrette 13
- Bucatini Amatriciana w/ Calabrian chile, pancetta, roasted tomatoes, onion, and pecorino 18
- Rigatoni w/ crab, asparagus, roasted tomato, bechamel, and lemon 27
- Smoked Potato Gnocchi w/ Spring vegetables, butter beans, pumpkin seed pesto, and wood- fired peppers 22
- Spaghettini Pomodoro w/ Bianco diNapoli tomato sauce, and parm (+meatballs $5) 16
- Chicken Paillardw/ shaved carrots, cucumber, artichoke hearts, watermelon radish, parm, and preserved lemon vinaigrette 26
- Crispy Pork Bellyw/ parmesan polenta and asparagus salad 25
- Fried Eggplant Parmw/ marinara and three cheeses 19
- Cold-Brew Coffee Tiramisu 10
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie w/ caramel and soft cream 10
by the glass
- Prosecco - Glera Adami 'Garbel', Treviso NV • 11
- Brut de Noir Rosè- Lambrusco Grasparosso Cleto Chiarli Emilia-Romagna NV • 13
- Pinot Grigio Gotham Project 'Gazerra' Lodi '20 • 10
- Falaghina Fontanavecchia Campania, Italy '22 • 11
- Chardonnay Head High Sonoma County '21 • 13
- Pinot Noir Leitz Eins Zwei Zero Rheingau, Germany NV • 14 (spirit free)
- Montepulciano Tiberio 'Cersauolo' Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Italy '21 • 14
- Red Blend Monte Rio 'Skull' Lodi, CA • 12
- Red Blend Mother Block 'Merbein' Victoria, Australia '21 • 12
- Sangiovese/Canaiolo/Trebbiano Malvasia Montenidoli 'Il Garrulo' Chianti Colli Senesi, Italy '19 • 15
- Ah, Aperol! Aperol, prosecco, soda 14
- Board Shorts Nonino, Prosecco, Lemon, Blood Orange Bitters, Soda 15
- Resting Spritz Face Cappelletti, Blanc Vermouth, Rose, Raspberry, Lime, Soda 14
- Poole’side Negroni Sutler's Gin, Contratto Vermouths, Campari 16
- London Bridge Gin, Lavender, Elderflower, Tonic, Soda 12
- Cherry Blossom Cherry shrub, Soda 8
- You’re turning violet, Violet! Vodka, Black Currant, Lemon, Simple 12
- Phony Negroni Spirit-free 12
- Push Pop Rum, Amaretto, Orange, Lime, Lemon, Simple 13
- Roselle Hibiscus, Lime 7
- Standard ‘Standard Light’ Lager Raleigh, NC 7
- Golden Road ‘Mango Cart’ Wheat Los Angeles, CA 7
- Highland ‘Berryful’ Fruited Ale Asheville, NC 7
- Peroni Rome, Italy 6
- East Bower ‘Jam On’ Cider Raleigh, NC 8
- Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale Brevard, NC 6
- Oaklyn Springs ‘Nectropolis’ Hazy IPA Fuquay Varina, NC 7
- Cigar City ‘Jai Alai’ WC IPA Brevard, NC 8
Bottles and Cans Athletic Brewing Rotating NA Beer Stratford, CT 6 Stella Artois Liberte Lager NA Beer Belgium 6
- House-made Citrus Soda 3
- House-made Seasonal Fruit Soda 3
- Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite 3
- Acqua Panna (1L) 5
by the bottle
- Garganega La Biancara 'Garg'n'Go' Frizzante, Veneto NV • 45
- White Blend Huguet de Can Feixes Barcelona 2020 • 42
- Gruner Veltliner Tatomer 'Meeresboden' Santa Barbara County 2019 • 52
- Kerner Abbazia di Novacella Trentino 2020 • 58
- Vermentino La Piana 'Palmazio' Tuscany, Italy 2021 • 58
- Grenache Gris Domaine de Fontsainte Corbierès, France '21 • 60
- Nebbiolo GD Vajra 'Rosabella' Piedmont, Italy 2021 • 46
- Listan Negro Los Bermejos Rosato Lanzarote, Spain 2021 • 78
- Red Blend Cruse Wine Co. 'Monkey Jacket' North Coast 2020 • 68
- Sangiovese Paterna Chianti Colli Aretini, Tuscany 2019 • 62
- Carignane/Grenache/Mouvedre Birichino 'Scylla', Santa Cruz 2021 • 55
- Cabernet Sauvignon Brea 'Margarita' California 2020 • 78
- Aglianico Mastroberadino Irpinia Campania, Italy 2019 • 58
- Pinot Noir/Chardonnay Enrico Serafino Metodo Classico Brut Alta Langa, Piedmont 2011 • 125 (1.5 L)
- Garganega Inama Vigneti di Foscarino Soave Classico, Veneto Garganega • 117 (1.5L)
Priced as 1oz or 2oz
- Cynar 5 / 10
- Averna 8 / 16
- Fernet-Branca 6 / 12
- Amaro delle Sirene 8/16
- High Wire Southern Amaro 7 / 14
- Nonino Quintessentia 8 / 16
- Gran Classico 8/16
- Ramazzotti 6 / 12
- Montenegro 6 / 12
- Nardini 9/18
- Alexander Grappa di Cabernet 7 / 14
- Moletto Grappa di Barbera 6 / 12
- Limoncello 4 / 8
- Vanilla Orangecello 4 / 8
- Grapefruitcello 4 / 8
What is your mask policy?
Masks are no longer required for guests, but please feel free to do what makes you most comfortable.
How do I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation online here. Please note that we only take reservations up to 30 days in advance. Right now, reservations are limited to 6 people or less. We require a credit card on file to confirm your reservation. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, we ask that you do so at least 24 hours in advance. Reservations that are changed or canceled within 24 hours of the reservation time are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per guest.
Can I place an order to go?
Yes! You can place a to go order via our website here or you can call us or walk in to place an order in person. To pick up your order, please pull into one of the numbered spots in the gravel parking lot next to the restaurant. Call us at 919-803-8660, and we will bring out your order!
Do you offer delivery?
We do not offer delivery. We hope you'll join us for an experience in our dining room instead!
Where should I park?
Parking in downtown Raleigh can be a challenge, so we are pleased to provide validation for guests who park in the parking lot across McDowell Street--look for the Poole's/Poole'side parking sign! Please let the host know upon check in that you would like parking validation (you will need a smart phone to complete validation). We cannot validate parking for any other lot or street parking downtown--INCLUDING THE LOT DIRECTLY SURROUNDING OUR BUILDING. Please heed posted signage to avoid tickets or towing.
Can I bring my kids?
Yes! We have high chairs available to accommodate our smaller guests. Please note that we do not offer a separate kids’ menu.
Do you have gluten-free pizza?
Unfortunately we do not, but we are happy to guide gluten-intolerant guests through other options on our menu. For those with severe gluten allergies, please note that any food prepared in our kitchen may come into contact with trace amounts of gluten.
Poole’side Pies is now hiring badasses for all positions.Apply Here