- Focaccia w/ Olive Oil 4
- Pickled Beets 3
- Deviled Prosciutto 6
- Gilda 2 each
- Marinated Olives & Feta 6
- Fennel Salame 5
- Aged parm w/ tomato balsamic 5
- Prosciutto di Parma 12
w/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, flowering oregano, garlic, olive oil 13
w/ house mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, basil, parm 16
Asparagus & Lemon
w/ ricotta, pecorino, and pea shoots 18
Five Cheese & Mushroom
w/ ricotta, caciocavallo, pecorino, mozzarella, parm, roasted mushrooms, and chile garlic crunch oil 18
Sausage alla Vodka
w/ house-made vodka cream, pork fennel sausage, basil, parmesan 18
w/ spiced lamb + pork sausage, feta, parm bechamel, pickled red onion, and herbs 20
Sauce for dipping
Buttermilk Basil Dressing 3;
Chile Garlic Crunch Oil 3;
Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce 3
Pizza not to scale but the world needs dreamers!
- Pancetta Wrapped Datesstuffed w/ Chevre 7
- Macaroni Frittatinew/ roasted tomato relish 9
- Crispy Brussels Sproutw/ citrus yogurt, pickled golden raisins, and toasted nuts12
- Lady Edison Pork Meatballsw/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, parm, pecorino10
- Radish & Friends w/ mixed radishes, cabbage, feta, capers, sour cherries, red onions, and Za'atar vinaigrette 13
- Pickle Juice Caesar w/ iceberg & parm cracklings 15
- Spaghettini Pomodoro w/ Bianco diNapoli tomato sauce, and parm (+meatballs $5) 14
- Rigatoni Bolognese 19
- Bucatini Cacio e Pepe w/ Tellicherry pepper and parm 14
- Ricotta Gnocchi w/ basil cream, asparagus, and Castelvetrano olives 17
- Chile Glazed Pork Spare Ribsw/ dill and mint 30
- Roast Half Chicken Agrodolcew/ popped seeds and mixed herb salad 25
- Whole Fried Branzinow/ preserved lemon slaw and chile oil 35
- Fried Eggplant Parmw/ marinara and three cheeses 16
- Cold-Brew Coffee Tiramisu 10
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie w/ caramel and soft cream 10
- Strawberry Panna Cotta w/ orange blossom meringue, candied hazelnuts, NC strawberries, and coconut crisp 10
- Howling Cow Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream w/ extra virgin olive oil and flaky sea salt // ( MAKE IT AN AFFOGATO ) w/ Counter Culture espresso 11/13
- Ah, Aperol! Aperol, prosecco, soda 14
- Dante’s Comedy Mancino Rosso Amaranto, Ramona Blood Orange, Hibiscus-Habanero syrup, OJ, and soda 14
- Beachcomber Rum, Cointreau, Prosecco, Orgeat, Lemon 14
- Strawberry Fields Limoncello, Cocchi Americano, Prosecco, Strawberry, Lemon, Soda 14
- Cool As A Cucumber Cachaca, Basil, Cucumber, Lemon, Soda 14
Sutler’s Gin Contratto Vermouths Campari 15
Blackberry Gin, Elder-
flower, Tonic, Lemon 12
- Blue Lagoon Gin, Suze, Blue Curacao, Grapefruit, Cream of Coconut 12
- You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat Blanco Tequila, Aperol, Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime 13
- House-made Citrus Soda 3
- House-made Seasonal Fruit Soda 3
- Coke or Diet Coke 3
- Chinotto 6
- Acqua Panna (1L) 5
- New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA Asheville, NC 7
- Standard ‘Standard Light’ Lager Raleigh, NC 7
- Peroni Rome, Italy 6
- Fat Tire Amber Ale Fort Collins, CO 6
- Trophy Milky Way Stout Raleigh, NC 8
- Blake’s Flannel Mouth Cider Aramada, MI 6
- Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale Brevard, NC 6
- HopFly Open Doors WC Ale Rocky Mount, NC 8
Bottles and Cans
by the glass
- Adami 'Garbel', Treviso NV Prosecco - Glera 11
- Cleto Chiarli Emilia-Romagna NV Brut de Noir Rosè- Lambrusco Grasparosso 13
- Gini Soave Classico, Veneto '20 Garganega 13
- Gotham Project 'Gazerra' Lodi '20 Pinot Grigio 10
- Tenuta Le Calcinae San Gimignano '20 Vernaccia 12
- Istine Cavarchione Rosato Chianti '20 Sangiovese 13
- Alcesti 'Isola del Satiro' Terre Siciliane, Sicily '20 Nero d'Avola 12
- Selvapiana Chianti Ruffino, Tuscany '19 Sangiovese 13
by the bottle
- La Biancara Garg'n'Go Frizzante, Veneto NV Garganega 45
- Monzio Compagnoni Millesimato Rosè Brut Franciacorta, Lombardy 2014 Pinot Noir/Chardonnay 66
- Cleto Chiarli Vecchia Modena, Emilia-Romagna NV Lambrusco di Sorbara 45
- Paul Bara Grand Rosé Grand Cru Brut, Champagne NV Pinot Noir/Chardonnay 140
- Punta Crena Colline Savonesi, Liguria 2019 Lumassina 47
- Benito Ferrara Terra d’Uva Greco di Tufo, Campania 2019 Greco 52
- Tatomer 'Meeresboden' Santa Barbara County 2018 Gruner Veltliner 52
- Guido Marsella Fiano di Avellino, Campania 2018 Fiano 72
- Abbazia di Novacella Trentino 2020 Kerner 58
- Borgo del Tiglio Collio, Friuli-Venezia Giulia 2015 Friulano/Riesling/Sauvignon Blanc 89
- Silvio Messana Sarf Rosè, Tuscany 2020 Sangiovese 72
- Montenidoli Tuscany 2020 Canaiuolo 56
- Las Jaras Rosato Mendocino County, California 2020 Sangiovese/Dolcetto/Barbera/Montepulciano 75
- Los Bermejos Rosato Lanzarote, Spain 2021 Listan Negro 78
- Cruse Wine Co. 'Monkey Jacket' North Coast 2019 Red Blend 68
- Birichino 'Scylla', Santa Cruz 2018 Carignane/Grenache/Mouvedre 55
- Paterna Chianti Colli Aretini, Tuscany 2020 Sangiovese 62
- Mesquida Mora Sincronia Negre, Mallorca 2020 Red Blend 58
- Lis Neris Friuli-Venezia Giuila 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon 63
- I Vigneri Salvo Foti, Sicily 2018 Nerello Mascalese 82
- Enrico Serafino Metodo Classico Brut Alta Langa, Piedmont 2011 Pinot Noir/Chardonnay 125 (1.5 L)
- Inama Vigneti di Foscarino Soave Classico, Veneto Garganega Garganega 117 (1.5L)
- Ampeleia Kepos di Ampeleia Costa Toscana, Tuscany 2017 Grenache/Carignan 113 (1.5L)
- Monte Rio Cellars Lodi, California 2020 Sangiovese 110 (1.5L)
Priced as 1oz or 2oz
- Cynar 5 / 10
- Averna 8 / 16
- Fernet-Branca 6 / 12
- Amaro delle Sirene 8/16
- High Wire Southern Amaro 7 / 14
- Nonino Quintessentia 8 / 16
- Gran Classico 8/16
- Ramazzotti 6 / 12
- Montenegro 6 / 12
- Nardini 9/18
- Alexander Grappa di Cabernet 7 / 14
- Moletto Grappa di Barbera 6 / 12
- Limoncello 4 / 8
- Vanilla Orangecello 4 / 8
- Grapefruitcello 4 / 8
Do you take reservations?
We welcome guests to dine on a first-come, first-served basis; we seat parties only when all members are present. In the event that the dining room is full upon your arrival, we will take your name and phone number to add to our wait list, and our host team will contact you via text when a table becomes available.
What is your mask policy?
Masks are no longer required for guests, but please feel free to do what makes you most comfortable.
Can I place an order to go?
Yes! You can place a to go order via our website here or you can call us or walk in to place an order in person. To pick up your order, please pull into one of the numbered spots in the gravel parking lot next to the restaurant. Call us at 919-803-8660, and we will bring out your order!
Do you offer delivery?
Yes! We offer delivery through Door Dash. You can place an order for delivery within 5 miles of our location through our website. Please note that there is a delivery fee of $5, and an order minimum of $40.
Where do i park for dine-in?
We appreciate your understanding that parking is limited in downtown Raleigh.
PLEASE NOTE: The gravel lot surrounding Poole’side Pies and Poole’s Diner does not belong to us, and is heavily monitored and ticketed. Please read the signage carefully. We apologize for this inconvenience, it is completely beyond our control.
For lunch hours, there is metered street parking on McDowell St. and free street parking on Cabarrus St. There is also a public parking deck within easy walking distance; the entrance is on Cabarrus St. between McDowell and Dawson, right next to the police station. There is no short-term parking in the lot around the restaurant during daytime hours--any cars without monthly passes will be ticketed.
For dinner hours, there is free parking in the open-air lot across the street on McDowell; it is demarcated with signage that says “Parking for Poole’s Diner.” There is metered street parking on McDowell St. and free street parking on Cabarrus St. There is also a public parking deck within easy walking distance; the entrance is on Cabarrus St. between McDowell and Dawson, right next to the police station. Paid parking is available in the gravel lot around Poole’side and Poole’s; please check the signage posted in the lot for details.
Can I bring my kids?
Yes! We have high chairs available to accommodate our smaller guests. Please note that we do not offer a separate kids’ menu.
Do you have gluten-free pizza?
Unfortunately we do not, but we are happy to guide gluten-intolerant guests through other options on our menu. For those with severe gluten allergies, please note that any food prepared in our kitchen may come into contact with trace amounts of gluten.
Poole’side Pies is now hiring badasses for all positions.Apply Here