w/ house mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, basil, parm 14
w/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, flowering oregano, garlic, olive oil 13
w/ ricotta, Comte, pecorino, mozzarella, parm, chile garlic crunch oil 16
w/ butternut squash bechamel, kale, chevre, rosemary pepitas, pecorino 16
Sausage alla Vodka
w/ house-made vodka cream, pork fennel sausage, basil, parmesan 17
Roasted Mushroom & Pesto
w/ caramelized onions, lemon ricotta, comte, local mushrooms, basil pesto, pecorino 17
Sauce for dipping
Buttermilk Basil Dressing 3;
Chile Garlic Crunch Oil 3;
Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce 3
Pizza not to scale but the world needs dreamers!
- Ma’s Sunday Gravy w/ house-ground beef tomato gravy with Idaho potato gnocchi finished with robiolina cheese, parmesan, and basil. 22
- Potato Gnocchi with a la Vodka Sauce w/ pecorino, parmesan, and fresh basil to finish 17
- Porchetta-Cured Ribs w/ cider vinaigrette apple slaw. 19
- Rapini w/ toasted garlic and chilis. 10
- Lady Edison pork meatballsw/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, parm, pecorino10
- Meat Platew/ Speck Alto Adige IGP, Salame Toscano, Bresaola Punta D'Anca, Deviled Prosciutto, with Lusty Monk “Original Sin” Mustard, Castelvetrano olives marinated in our house vinaigrette, and house made bread. 17
- Caseificio Italia BurratineMade from fresh cows milk and special double cream made in ItalyBurrata only 11.50Add housemade bread, EVOO and salt 13.50
- Grilled Semolina Breadw/ your choice of toppings: ingredients, ingredients, ingredients ingredients, ingredients, ingredients
One for 4 – Three for 11 – Five for 17
- Pickle juice Caesar w/ iceberg & parm cracklings 14
- Mixed Lettuces w/ ricotta salata, za'atar vinaigrette 8
- Skillet ingredients, ingredients, ingredients, ingredients, ingredients, ingredients 18
- Skillet ingredients, ingredients, ingredients, ingredients, ingredients 18
- Peanut Butter Banana Icebox Pie w/ w/ Soft Cream, Chocolate Syrup and Toasted Peanuts 10
- Coldbrew Tiramisu w/ Vanilla Coffee Pinwheel Cookie 9
Sutler’s Gin Contratto Vermouths Campari 15
Italian Herb- Infused Gin, Jack Rudy Tonic, Soda 10
- Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite 2
- Chinotto 5
- Acqua Panna (250ML / 1L) 2.50 / 6
- San Pellegrino (250ML / 1L) 2.50 / 6
Bottles and Cans
by the bottle
by the bottle
Priced as 1oz or 2oz
Where do I park?
We appreciate your understanding that parking is limited in downtown Raleigh.
PLEASE NOTE: The gravel lot surrounding Poole’side Pies and Poole’s Diner does not belong to us, and is heavily monitored and ticketed. Please read the signage carefully. We apologize for this inconvenience, it is completely beyond our control.
For lunch hours, there is metered street parking on McDowell St. and free street parking on Cabarrus St. There is also a public parking deck within easy walking distance; the entrance is on Cabarrus St. between McDowell and Dawson, right next to the police station. There is no short-term parking in the lot around the restaurant during daytime hours--any cars without monthly passes will be ticketed.
For dinner hours, there is free parking in the open-air lot across the street on McDowell; it is demarcated with signage that says “Parking for Poole’s Diner.” There is metered street parking on McDowell St. and free street parking on Cabarrus St. There is also a public parking deck within easy walking distance; the entrance is on Cabarrus St. between McDowell and Dawson, right next to the police station. Paid parking is available in the gravel lot around Poole’side and Poole’s; please check the signage posted in the lot for details.
Do you offer to-go orders?
Yes! You can place a to go order via our website here or you can call us or walk in to place an order in person.
I order a pizza to go and it isn’t cut. Why?
We don’t cut to-go pizzas because it helps them travel better and makes them easier to reheat if desired. If you’d prefer that your to-go pie is cut into slices, we are happy to do that! Please indicate your preference when placing your order.
Do you offer delivery?
Can I bring my kids?
Yes! We have high chairs available to accommodate our smaller guests. Please note that we do not offer a separate kids’ menu.
Do you have gluten-free pizza?
Unfortunately we do not, but we are happy to guide gluten-intolerant guests through other options on our menu. For those with severe gluten allergies, please note that any food prepared in our kitchen may come into contact with trace amounts of gluten.
What is your seating policy?
We seat guests on a first come basis; we request that the entire party be present in order to be seated. If you are looking for a dining experience that offers reservations, please check out our sister restaurant, Death & Taxes.
Poole’side Pies is now hiring badasses for all positions.Apply Here