We are pleased to be offering dine-in service in a limited capacity. We are open for dine-in service Thursday through Saturday from 4PM - 10PM, and Sundays from 4PM to 9PM, and encourage guests to make a reservation.
You can make a reservation online here.
We recommend that guests wear a face mask when not seated at their designated table, and we ask that you practice social distancing when moving through the restaurant. Thank you in advance for your assistance in maintaining a safe experience for everyone.
- Macaroni Frittatine w/ roasted tomato relish 9
- Potato Doughnuts w/ cacio e pepe aioli 8
- Fried Calamari w/ banana peppers and marinara 11
w/ house mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, basil, parm 16
w/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, flowering oregano, garlic, olive oil 13
w/ ricotta, Comte, pecorino, mozzarella, parm, chile garlic crunch oil 17
Sausage alla Vodka
w/ house-made vodka cream, pork fennel sausage, basil, parmesan 17
w/ caramelized onions, lemon ricotta, comte, local mushrooms, chimichurri, pecorino 18
w/ Duke’s mayonnaise, buttermilk cheddar, and marinated heirloom tomatoes 19
Truffled Summer Squash
w/ truffle cream, summer squash, parmesan, lemon, and flowering oregano 17
Build Your Own
Choose a base (marinara, lemon ricotta, alla vodka)// Choose a topping (mozzarella, pecorino, parmigiano, pepperoni, pork fennel sausage, meatballs, roasted mushrooms, caramelized onion) 15
Sauce for dipping
Buttermilk Basil Dressing 3;
Chile Garlic Crunch Oil 3;
Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce 3
Pizza not to scale but the world needs dreamers!
- Lady Edison Pork Meatballsw/ Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce, parm, pecorino10
- Ham PlatePio Tosini 500 day-aged prosciutto di Parma or Lady Edison 18 month-aged country ham12/16
- Pickle Juice Caesar w/ iceberg & parm cracklings 15
- Heirloom Tomatoes & Burrata w/ foccacia croutons, basil, and tomato water vinaigrette 15
- Brassicas w/ za’atar vinaigrette, ricotta salata, radish, fennel, and mint 12
- Rigatoni Carbonara w/ Lady Edison bacon 17
- Bucatini Primavera w/ asparagus, summer squash, tomato water, parm, and spring herb butter 16
- Potato gnocchi alla vodka w/ tomato-vodka cream sauce, parm, pecorino, basil 18
- Crispy NC Flounderw/ preserved lemon-fennel slaw and crispy capers
- Fried Eggplant Parmw/ marinara and three cheeses
- Howling Cow Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream w/ extra virgin olive oil and flaky sea salt // ( MAKE IT AN AFFOGATO ) w/ Counter Culture espresso 11/13
- Banana Nutella Panna Cotta w/ malted soft cream & hazelnut seed oat crunch 10
- Lemon Tiramisu w/ NC peaches and pecan poppy seed crunch 10
- Ah, Aperol! Aperol, prosecco, soda 14
- Flying Watermelon Cocchi Rosa, Watermelon, Grapefruit, Salt, Prosecco, Soda 14
- Slim Aarons Contratto Bianco, Cocchi Americano, Passionfruit, Lime, Prosecco, Soda 15
- Yellow Polka Dot Bikini Cocchi Americano, Manzanilla Sherry, Jack Rudy Tonic, Prosecco, Soda 13
- Rose Colored Goggles Montenegro, Mancino Rosso, Cinnamon, Ramona Blood Orange Wine Spritz, Soda 14
Sutler’s Gin Contratto Vermouths Campari 15
Italian Herb- Infused Gin, Jack Rudy Tonic, Soda 10
- You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat Blanco Tequila, Aperol, Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime 13
- Famoso Fellini! Bourbon, Gran Classico, Montenegro, Cynar, Lemon 12
- House-made Citrus Soda 3
- House-made Seasonal Fruit Soda 3
- Coke or Diet Coke 2
- Chinotto 5
- Acqua Panna (1L) 5
- Peroni Rome, Italy 5
- Sierra Nevada Dankful IPA Chico, CA 5
- Victory Sour Monkey Tripel Downington, PA 7
- Stem Real Dry Cider Denver, CO 5
- Bond Bros. ‘Not Everything Needs to be an IPA-Saison’ Cary, NC 7
Bottles and Cans
by the glass
- Ramona Sparkling Rosé, Sicily NV Zibbibo 10
- Carra "Pucinella" Prosecco, Veneto NV Glera 9
- Tascante Buonora Etna Bianco, Sicily 2018 Carricante 14
- Alois Lageder Alto-Adige 2018 Chardonnay 12
- Ioppa Rusin Rosé Colline Novaresi, Piedmont Nebbiolo 12
- Matthiasson Tendu Napa, California, 2018 Barbera/Aglianico/Montepulciano 13
- Caprili Rosso di Montalcino, Tuscany 2018 Sangiovese 14
by the bottle
Priced as 1oz or 2oz
What is your mask policy?
We recommend that guests wear a face mask when not seated at their designated table.
How do I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation online here. Please note that we only take reservations up to 30 days in advance. Right now, reservations are limited to 6 people or less. We require a credit card on file to confirm your reservation. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, we ask that you do so at least 24 hours in advance. Reservations that are changed or canceled within 24 hours of the reservation time are subject to a cancellation fee of $25 per guest.
Why are your hours so limited?
We are so excited to re-open our dining room, but in order to do so thoughtfully and provide a great and safe experience to our guests, we are re-opening in stages, starting with limited hours and days of service. We will continue to increase our operations over the next few months and thank you for your patience!
Can I place an order to go?
Yes! You can place a to go order via our website here or you can call us or walk in to place an order in person. To pick up your order, please pull into one of the numbered spots in the gravel parking lot next to the restaurant. Call us at 919-803-8660, and we will bring out your order!
Do you offer delivery?
Yes! We offer delivery through Door Dash. You can place an order for delivery within 5 miles of our location through our website. Please note that there is a delivery fee of $5, and an order minimum of $40.
Where do i park for dine-in?
We appreciate your understanding that parking is limited in downtown Raleigh.
PLEASE NOTE: The gravel lot surrounding Poole’side Pies and Poole’s Diner does not belong to us, and is heavily monitored and ticketed. Please read the signage carefully. We apologize for this inconvenience, it is completely beyond our control.
For lunch hours, there is metered street parking on McDowell St. and free street parking on Cabarrus St. There is also a public parking deck within easy walking distance; the entrance is on Cabarrus St. between McDowell and Dawson, right next to the police station. There is no short-term parking in the lot around the restaurant during daytime hours--any cars without monthly passes will be ticketed.
For dinner hours, there is free parking in the open-air lot across the street on McDowell; it is demarcated with signage that says “Parking for Poole’s Diner.” There is metered street parking on McDowell St. and free street parking on Cabarrus St. There is also a public parking deck within easy walking distance; the entrance is on Cabarrus St. between McDowell and Dawson, right next to the police station. Paid parking is available in the gravel lot around Poole’side and Poole’s; please check the signage posted in the lot for details.
Can I bring my kids?
Yes! We have high chairs available to accommodate our smaller guests. Please note that we do not offer a separate kids’ menu.
Do you have gluten-free pizza?
Unfortunately we do not, but we are happy to guide gluten-intolerant guests through other options on our menu. For those with severe gluten allergies, please note that any food prepared in our kitchen may come into contact with trace amounts of gluten.
Poole’side Pies is now hiring badasses for all positions.Apply Here