Below is a list of current open positions with Ashley Christensen Restaurants. If you would like to apply for multiple positions, please submit individual applications for each. If you don't see a position that fits your qualifications, you can apply generally instead. We are always looking for talented and passionate people to work with. Cheers.
Why Join Us?
We strive to create careers in hospitality; not just jobs. Our work culture is rooted in high performance, respect, professional growth, and connection to the community—and it is constantly evolving to better serve our employees.
Here are some of the programs and benefits that we practice and believe in:
- Insurance for full time employees: health, vision, dental, life, short term disability
- Paid sick days for all employees
- Spanish language training programs, including free ESL classes
- Required DEI and sexual harassment training and annual recertification for all employees
- Employee Assistance Program, including free counseling sessions
- Progressive, competitive wage model (no sub-minimum wage)
We encourage professional growth through regular check-ins, annual performance reviews, and cross-training opportunities.